Saturday, April 16, 2011

Need Some Motivation

Why can't i bring myself to be motivated so i can finish my class project on time and start studying my lessons for the exam next week? I'm always cramming these days.It becomes a normal pattern that it makes me stress out but still i do it. I guess there's no one to blame but me.I know, i'm back to being lazy again ,which is not unusual.I keep being sidetracked to these movies that i got from netflix. I keep saying to myself that later i'll study but it's already evening and still i havent started the four chapters that will be included in the exam.what the heck! oh well, i guess i'll just have to force myself to do it or else i'll be in trouble.Can't afford to fail, not now.I think it's time to bring that studious person that has been gone long time ago.Lets just see.......

2 comments:

  1. may the force be with you :-)
    by the way you have a very nice layout here. Glad to know you're part of the blogospehere na. I have three blogs also if you have spare time to visit at www.thejourneywithu.com www.mypersonalchronicles.com and www.bigworldofwonders.com I been blogging for 2 years na rin. I will add your blog to mine if you won't mind Mariles. Let me know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malou i've been reading your blogs too but i dont know how to put it in my blog, like folowing your blog? I think im one of the followers of your blogs but i cant remember which one. thanks for stopping by..regards.

    ReplyDelete