Sunday, September 11, 2011

To my son Jaden on his Special day

Dear baby,
  I can't believe you're seven already! you grow up so fast . Back then you were just a tiny little boy that I love to cuddle and carry everywhere. Now, I can't even lift you anymore coz you're too heavy for me,  nor cuddle because you're slowly showing your independence, but you're still the same lovable baby who always say , "I love you Mommy or I love you Daddy". You never fail to give mommy or daddy a hug or to your baby sister which i love the most.

I love having you as my son. The first time i laid my eyes on you, i was overwhelmed with so much love. You were such a cutie and even now, you still are. You and Jira are my most precious jewels , my most priceless gifts from above. You light up our lives with your silliness and humor.

 Even if you're naughty sometimes and misbehave, still  we love you. You have more good qualities than bad ones. You're still growing up  and learning  and  I'm sure you'll turn out to be a fine young man .I'm so proud that you're doing good in school . Keep that up and  Mom and Dad  will continue to support and help you in everything we can. You can count on us to be there for you.

I just wish that  you'll  continue to be supportive and caring to your sister even when you grow older and have your own family. I know you would coz you have that loving  quality in you. Be a good boy always. We love you and have a  Happy birthday.


Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment