Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Never Again

Why do people keep promises that they can't keep? Is" the word of honor" gone in this world? I'd like to think that there are still people out there who are trustworthy and deserve kindness,but not the people i know. It's sad, because I just want their life to be better even just for a day .I want to help, even giving the last ounce of penny in my pocket, but, what they do in return? left you stranded and struggle without even mumbling an apology.

People can be heartless sometimes and indifferent to other's feelings. They just want to use you and when they are done, they left you cold.I should know better but what can i do, i'm just a trusting kind of person .I have a soft spot to those who needs help but now, i've learned my lesson. Never again will i allow myself or my family to be used. I will hardened my heart and build and impenetrable wall within myself.

Forgive my venting but this is the only way that i can let out my emotions that has been overflowing of anger for the past days. How i wish that i could turn back the hands of time and start all over again but it's too late now.I'll just face the reality and hoping those people will realize the hardships they created.

1 comment:

  1. kinsa may imu nasuk-an? nagkita mo sa imu cousin sa new york city? pag amping nalng mo sa inyo flight,and godbless!

    ReplyDelete