Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm Back

Hi folks it's been quite a while since my last post. I've been in hiatus for over a month. Since i arrive from our 3 weeks vacation in Philippines, i felt so drained and out of energy. That many hours of long flights took its tool from me. All i want to do is sleep and sleep after work. Now i guess i've slowly regained that energy back. So what's new? Lots of things happened for the past weeks--We trade-in my husband's truck and got a chevy trailblazer.It has a nice blue color and so far we love riding on it.Aside from being roomy, it's cheap on gas too. My friend Mina and her husband and kids are relocating to auburn from las vegas. In fact, Richard already found a house and is busy decorating it for Mina's return from Philippines. This monday we'll be celebrating America's independence day from Great Britain, so that means three days off for me.I'm sure we'll be watching fireworks tomorrow. What else? So far it's been a great week and lots of sunshine. Happy Summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment