Monday, July 11, 2011

My Brother's Predicament

My brother is in a deep turmoil these days because of what happened to his two sons, Jag and Levis. The last time we were there in the Philippines, they were full of energy and looking forward on their first day of class. A few weeks later, Jag caught a typhoid fever and landed in the hospital. after Jag got better, Levis followed suit.this time it took three different hospitals before a doctor finally found out what's causing his fever.He got a kidney infections that makes his white blood cell count rise .It's been three weeks now and he's still under observation.The only consolation we have is that the fever is slowly dropping.I pity my brother for what happened to his kids and the mounting bills he got.I know he doesn't have much resources but i'm sure he can find a way.
I'll just hope and pray that Levi's will get better soon and be back to his old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment