Saturday, August 27, 2011

For A Dear Friend




Dear Chicks,

I think of you today. How you've been. It's been so long since we've last saw each other. The last time i heard from you was when i was working in Taiwan, that was like thirteen years ago. Sorry i wasn't able to reply coz' i accidentally lost your address, so clumsy of me to do that. I was hoping you'd write again but you didn't. I guess you must be upset of my silence.

Lots of things happened in my life. I got married and have two kids now. How about you? I'm sure you have lots .the last time you wrote, you have three already and counting. I know you want a big family and I presume you got your wish. Knowing you, you'll move heaven and earth just to make your dreams come true.

It would be great to see you again and your family. I miss the friendship we had. We had lots of fun and memories of our freshman years in college .Remember how we used to skip classes if we don't like the teacher and hang out instead in the boardinghouse or go to the movie theater? How about locking one of our professor for showing up late in class? that was hilarious.Good he was a good sport and didn't fail us.Those were the carefree days.

I really enjoyed in your company. You were such a caring and good person. I hope you're doing well in everything you do.You'll always be one of my best friend and I treasured our friendship very much.Here's to a wish hoping that someday our paths will cross again. I will always be your friend.






les


No comments:

Post a Comment