Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Love Letter Straight from the Heart

Dear Dada,
       How time  flew  fast! Can you believe that its been nine years of togetherness since our lives collide in Yahoo Chat? Who would have thought that you are the answered prayer on that one fateful night? I really believe in the saying that, "Love happens in unexpected places and in your most unexpected moments".You erase my doubts and skepticism that love can exists in the internet coz' it really does.

    It was really unbelievable. You easily captured my heart on those three hours of non- stop talk. Maybe because we shared the same interests and passions in life. You don't believe in divorce though you've been in one, and I, too  have the same sentiments. Marriage to me is sacred and it should be kept forever. Being with you is the most exciting ride of my life. We have our ups and downs. We laugh. We cry. I get mad, and you are too, but it doesn't hinder us to love each other and besides,  it's  part of every relationship, right?Many people say that, fighting spices up ones marriage, as long as it's not brutal.  The good thing is, we don't dwell too much on our shortcomings  but accept each other with open arms.

  Nobody's perfect. I have my imperfections and you have yours. Compromising each others needs is the only way we can do to make this union last. I want to thank you for putting up with me through these years.For putting up my  childishness once in awhile, for my being a brat, as what you always say. For my actions that makes you  irritated sometimes that you want to bang your head in the wall. For preparing my food every morning though you're tired to get up and for loving me with no bounds. I feel really special and I could never ask for another husband like you! You're one in a million.

  Do you know what's the best thing you've given me? It's not the diamond jewelries or the flowers, but our  two precious  angels. They are the best gifts with no compare. We have our share of sleepless nights watching these two, feeding and changing diapers. But look how they've grown so quickly! I can't believe that Jaden will be in second grade and Jira in Kindergarten . Before we know it, they'll be in college and working and raising a family of their own.

 As we journey  together in this world, I promise that I will love you forever and that I would never leave at your side (except when I'll get mad and kick you, hahaha just kidding). For that, I promise. I love you dearly and always will.


Your Loving Wife,

Les














No comments:

Post a Comment